POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment : Re: Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment Server Time
3 May 2024 07:47:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 23 Oct 2003 10:58:47
Message: <3F97ECA0.9010408@hotmail.com>
Anyone with a semi-recent computer (5-7 years old) can play Marble
Madness, if they don't mind 'pirating' it. You can get a Nintendo
emulator and find a copy of Marble Madness almost anywhere on the 'net.

Nice image, by the way. I like how you sunk the hoses into the surface
like that.

--
Samuel Benge

stb### [at] hotmailcom