POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Blob2: Availability, Documentation & Public Interest : Re: Blob2: Availability, Documentation & Public Interest Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:36:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob2: Availability, Documentation & Public Interest
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 13 Oct 2003 19:58:59
Message: <3F8B3C41.4030801@hotmail.com>
P.S. The blob2 patch is really cool. I think people are going to be
happy with what they'll be able to do with it. I've done several tests
which indicate a fast render time compared to isosurfaces of the same
quality. I hope you don't give up development on this one :)

--
Samuel Benge

stb### [at] hotmailcom