POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Units of measure : Re: Units of measure Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Units of measure
From: Ken
Date: 26 Aug 2003 22:23:36
Message: <3F4C15B3.4592A5A7@pacbell.net>
Warp wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> > I'm all for it as long as it is in inches, feet and yards rather than that
> > stupid metric system.
>
>   I don't understand why the American system would be better and more
> logical.

:)

(~: I really should add more smileys to my posts. I am absolutely against :~)
(~: assigning specific units in POV-Ray. If you want to argue the merits of :~)
(~: one measurement system over another I would be more than happy to continue :~)
(~: this in the off-topic group and even then don't expect me to take it too :~)
(~: seriously. As an Engineer I use both systems interchangably without even :~)
(~: thinking about. In this regard I am really not all that biased except :~)
(~: when it I need some amusement and think it's time to yank your chain :~)

:)

F'ups set :)

:)

--