POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Vector graphics program exporting to PoV-Ray? : Re: Vector graphics program exporting to PoV-Ray? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vector graphics program exporting to PoV-Ray?
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 21 Aug 2003 14:56:17
Message: <3F4533EF.5F5DDD50@tiscalinet.de>
High!

ingo schrieb:

> Open the images with The Gimp. Use for example select by colour to
select
> the calligraphies. Then selection to path, save the path. You can
use my
> little Python script gimppath2pov to convert the points of the path
to an
> array that can be used by POV-Ray as a bezier spline.
> http://members.home.nl/seedseven/#gimpov

This would run only under Linux, wouldn't it? I'm not familiar at all
with Python, if I remember well, it's a purely interpreted language, so I
wouldn't have to compile the script... or am I wrong?

See you in Khyberspace -
http://home.arcor.de/yadgar/khyberspace/index-e.html
Afghanistan Chronicle: http://home.arcor.de/yadgar/index-e.htm
Home-made electronic music: http://home.arcor.de/yadgar/music/