POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ot] Zazzle.com : Re: [ot] Zazzle.com Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ot] Zazzle.com
From: Ken
Date: 17 Aug 2003 21:10:56
Message: <3F402705.D1CBD1B5@pacbell.net>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

> Hi,
> I have few questions for Pov artists that had put images for sale i.e. on
> Zazzle.com (or some other simmilar page). Is it possible to earn some quite
> good money by it, or usual it gives less then even i.e. 50$ / month / good-
> image ?
>
> In other words - can it be notticible extra source of money, or rather not?
>
> Assuming that artist hase medium-skills (nope - it's not me, yet ;)
>
> Maybe someone here has some experience in Zazzle sels and I can contact him
> by email?

The general consensus is that Zazzle is not a reliable source of income,
noticable or otherwise. On the face of it Zazzle sounds like a great idea
but the truth is that there is simply to large a selection available for
participants to attract the kind of attention necessary to generate steady
sales.

--
Ken Tyler