POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : bounds error, unreasonable size 14x in MacMegaPov 1.0 : Re: bounds error, unreasonable size 14x in MacMegaPov 1.0 Server Time
28 Sep 2024 16:44:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bounds error, unreasonable size 14x in MacMegaPov 1.0
From: Y Tanabe
Date: 30 Jul 2003 09:56:54
Message: <3F284D40.E1ECFD7@kh.rim.or.jp>
Dear

This is a debug information only in using Radiosity.

octree.c

#ifdef RADSTATS
      if (subtree->Id.Size < 100 || subtree->Id.Size > 140 )
      {
        Debug_Info("bounds error, unreasonable size %d\n", subtree->Id.Size);
     }
      ot_seeblockcount++;
#endif

In my case I make cut this debug information from source and compiling.
It is no useful and take more time in radiosity.

Y.Tanabe
Kobe,Japan