POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : peeper.pov? : Re: peeper.pov? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:14:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: peeper.pov?
From: Ken
Date: 26 Jul 2003 07:46:16
Message: <3F226B38.A6DE4AE@pacbell.net>
AF wrote:

> If my memory serves,  approximately ten years ago there was a file
> posted to a Compuserve ray tracing forum named "peeper.pov"..
>
> Does anyone know where this file is hiding now?
>
> Does anyone else remember it?  :-)

I remember it. In fact I have a peeper.inc file (dated from 1994) in one of
my old povray directories but some of the files are now missing. It might be
on the old povray cd but I don't have time to look for it right now. I'll
take a look later today and if I find it I'll post a copy in the
povray.binaires.scene-files group for you.

--
Ken Tyler