POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV Mechsim Motion Question : Re: MegaPOV Mechsim Motion Question Server Time
28 Jun 2024 14:58:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV Mechsim Motion Question
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 24 Jul 2003 12:18:17
Message: <3F2006C9.C7EDE79B@gmx.de>
Tom Bates wrote:

> [...]
>
> Out of curiosity, though, I moved the DoMySaveFile call to just after the machsim{}
> block, as suggested, to see if that change alone would make a difference.  Sadly it
> did not.

So what you are saying is that you generate a topology, run simulation and
the data accessed via 'mechsim:mass(i):position' etc. afterwards is not
different from before?

Now that's peculiar...

I'd suggest you really check this in detail because there is likely to be
some fault.

If you are extremely sure it works this way please create a minimal test
scene (a single mass should suffice) so i can test it.

Christoph

Last updated 17 Jun. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______