POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Retrieving / Changing output options from script : Re: Retrieving / Changing output options from script Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:10:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Retrieving / Changing output options from script
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 2 Jul 2003 10:38:49
Message: <3F02EE78.5070606@spam.fr>
It's a problem I had several times too, and I use Warp's way, doing it
in an animation.

The only problem I couldn't solve like this is when I want to use a
previously rendered image as a height field and I want the height field
image to use the hf_gray_16 option, even though this option appears in
the script and can be conditioned it seems that it is handled just like
any other output option by POV-Ray so that all images are rendered with
the hf_gray_16.

Beeing able to change options dynamically would ease things up a lot,

For the accessing part, you can access parameters like resolution, but
not all parameters are accessible,

JC