POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Link Button : Re: IRTC Link Button Server Time
2 Jun 2024 12:12:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Link Button
From: Xilo Musimene
Date: 25 May 2003 09:21:05
Message: <3ED0C341.5000807@hotpop.com>
> The Pov-Ray buttons are available now.  Look at the bottom right of this
> page: http://www.povray.org/community/

I know, but I'm personnally much more interested in a banner!

On my website, in my raytracing section, I would probably make a
paragraph to explain what is POV-Ray to random surfers that found my
site...  Having a banner is a better publicity for povray than just a
link button...

But I was probably thinking on making the banner myself and asking when
done to the team of the povray website if they agree with my banner.

Anyway, that should be in a long time, I got much else to do and I'm
going to the university this september...

Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
http://www.geocities.com/simonlemieux/