POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray is just darn cool : Re: povray is just darn cool Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray is just darn cool
From: Ken
Date: 21 May 2003 23:29:42
Message: <3ECC444D.84B8C7FB@pacbell.net>
Ross Litscher wrote:

> I just felt like saying thanks to the development team. after years of
> playing with pov, i'm still in love with it. you guys rock for keeping it
> free and up to date.

I've been using the program for about 7 years now and my association with
members of the POV-Team dates back about 5 of those years. I have never once
regretted the time I have spent in that association and in helping with the
promotion of their product. That it has managed to remain free and in active
development for so long is a major accomplishment and the adulation you give
to the POV-Team as a collective is well deserved.

POV-Ray - Live long and prosper.

--
Ken Tyler