POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Compile problems povray 3.50c and Solaris 8 x86 : Re: Compile problems povray 3.50c and Solaris 8 x86 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:52:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compile problems povray 3.50c and Solaris 8 x86
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 30 Mar 2003 16:24:41
Message: <3E876098.3090700@free.fr>
> Otherwise I would
> really love to run compile and run POV-Ray on this
> <http://www.rz.rwth-aachen.de/hpc/SUN/index_e.html> baby at my current
> university assuming I would find the time next to graduate studies ;-)

	Wow, this baby still ranks #173 at top500.org, so maybe you should
give it a try  ;-)  I don't remember if there is a MPI compile of the last
POV-Ray 3.50c, for I would use it on our Helics cluster (#64, that's nearly
the fastest Linux cluster in Germany and Europe)...

	Geeee can't find any MPI version of 3.5 on the povray links {sigh}
	Mmmh, should be something to consider in my TODO list for 3.51  ;-)

	- NC