POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Wavelength to RGB converter? : Re: Wavelength to RGB converter? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wavelength to RGB converter?
From: William F  Pokorny
Date: 1 Mar 2003 13:40:50
Message: <3E60FEB3.EB7D364B@attglobal.net>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Mar 2003 15:49:27 +0000
> kav### [at] delete_thisfocalimagecom (Kaveh) wrote:

Jamie,
I want to interject that the page http://www.ignorancia.org/t_lightsys.php shows
up blank for me when I access it using netscape from a PC or from an unix box.
However, I can view the page source from within netscape and Internet Explorer
works fine. I am not sure what is amiss. Does anyone else get the blank page
with netscape? Oh, and pages on your site other than the techniques page display
as expected.
Bill P.