POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: Running POV from another app without the editor coming up in the Windows Ve= : Re: Running POV from another app without the editor coming up in the Windows Ve= Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Running POV from another app without the editor coming up in the Windows Ve=
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 27 Feb 2003 15:32:19
Message: <3E5E75D2.69ACFCCB@gmx.de>
Tom Galvin wrote:

> This has become a frequent request. There have been several custom
> compliles of a console mode version for windows, and at least one gui
> extension.  Would the team consider providing a official console mode
> version with the next bugfix release?  Follow ups set to povray.windows

There is a windows console version available on my site:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/povcyg/index.html

This should run straight away on any 32 bit Windows system.  It of course
requires the user to know how to invoke POV-Ray at the command line but
that's a different problem... ;-).

Christoph

Last updated 31 Dec. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______