POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Adjusting display not 1.333:1 "squishing" image : Re: Adjusting display not 1.333:1 "squishing" image Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Adjusting display not 1.333:1 "squishing" image
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 27 Feb 2003 01:09:48
Message: <3E5DAC77.19F835F2@Rapidnet.com>
Why not render it in 1.33 : 1 and then copy out the area you want using the
select area button in the render window?
Or you could take the image into a graphics app like photoshop and crop it down
to the size you want without squeezing anything.
If however you are set on using pov for everything, try looking under camera
types in the docs.  You may find what you need there.

A.D.B