POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Re enabling MegaPOV features : Re enabling MegaPOV features Server Time
3 Jul 2024 06:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re enabling MegaPOV features
From: Maurice Thompson
Date: 21 Feb 2003 21:01:13
Message: <3E56D9FB.990D9EB8@sprint.ca>
I have read on the MegaPOV site that in order to enable
the features of this patch you must add a line to all (.inc)
files. I have an Include folder for my POV 3.5 - my question
is:  Do I have to open up each .inc file and add this particular
line in order to enable the features of MegaPOV?
   Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I'm fairly
new to POV and still learning the program.  Please reply to
gol### [at] sprintca and Thanks a lot for any answers back.