POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : [REQUEST]Java API for getting status information searched : Re: [REQUEST]Java API for getting status information searched Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:05:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [REQUEST]Java API for getting status information searched
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 16 Feb 2003 08:52:19
Message: <3E4F9793.43882C9D@gmx.de>
norbert wrote:

> Hello,
> I hope I am in the right group.
> My question: Is there anywhere a possibility to get the status information
> of a currently rendered image?

To do it in a platform independant way you can redirect the text output to
a file.  See:

in the documentation.

> Have I to write it myself or is there any java programming interface around.

If you are planning to modify POV-Ray with some extension in that concern
make sure you read the POV-Ray license which is quite strict in that
concern:

http://www.povray.org/povlegal.html

Christoph

Last updated 31 Dec. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______