POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Calling POV from an external program : Calling POV from an external program Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:46:01 EDT (-0400)
  Calling POV from an external program
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 12 Feb 2003 14:44:27
Message: <3E4AA3BD.8FAB8C4@netzero.net>
I am working on a POV texture generator which calls POV to preview
the texture. I'm using Delphi 6pe. How do I know when POV is done
with the image so I can display the BMP file of the texture preview?
Is there a way to check if the file is locked or in use by another
app?

If I check just if the file exists, the file could be half done and
I don't want to load that.

Thanks.

--
-----
Please remove n o s p a m from my username before sending a reply to