POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : intersystem ship sales and service shop? : Re: intersystem ship sales and service shop? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: intersystem ship sales and service shop?
From: Tom A
Date: 28 Jan 2003 16:50:08
Message: <3E36FB0D.9000108@my-deja.com>
Micheal (Mike) Williams wrote:
> I have this idea to build a web pages for a business that sells and services
> intersystem space craft. Ones that would travel from her to pluto and back.
>
> It will all be fake sort of but it will be put together like it is real.
>
> Anyone could provide a 3d model and description of machanical operation for
> a ship that would be sold at the site. Each person submitting a ship would
> be a manufacture and would be able to provide many differt models. Like cars
> and car companies.
>
> The part that will be critical is that the ships will have to be design to
> work for reals.

Oops.  Up until here it sounded a little like my old
www.geocities.com/meteoricshipyards site.  You can still get to the
original ad from there, but the site is not a repository for some of my
POV generated screen backgrounds.  And the gothic porch.

> Does any one wish to be apart of this or am I out in left field picking
> daisies whie the baseball rolls by?

Nothing wrong with your idea, I just don't have the time to work on what
I'd like to work on, let alone your idea.

Good luck.

--
Tom A.
"I've got the whole world