POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cloth sim include : Re: Cloth sim include Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth sim include
From: fidel viegas
Date: 27 Jan 2003 08:28:57
Message: <3E353279.2060602@nodomain.com>
Micheal (Mike) Williams wrote:
> The problem I have with useing a payched version is consitancy in pov code.
>
> I will only if I have too. It is looking has though I will have to.

You can use ClothRay to do the simulation and use another version of
povray to do the rendering. You don't have to render it with clothray
necessarily. Just use it to do the simulation and generate the data you
are going to use to render it.

Anyway, have a look at it.

I think the new version of MegaPov comes with it. I am not quite sure as
  I haven't played with it yet.

All the best

Fidel.