POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 1.2 : Pyvon 1.2 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:42:34 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon 1.2
From: fabien Henon
Date: 5 Jan 2003 16:30:03
Message: <3E18B1B8.7040906@caramail.com>
I have fixed the remaining bugs left (as far as I know)
- Multilinecomments highlights works as on POVWin the /* and */.
- When there is an error in a file, pyvon switch to that file if it is
in the file selector or display a message if not.
- Fixed a stupid mistake I left with the user rights

Added automatic word expansion :
For example, just type 'hy' or 'hei' in pyvon, and it will automatically
puts 'hypercomplex' or 'height_field' instead.
The Ctrl+<space> key combination ( for the other keywords) still works
of course.

http://pyvon.sourceforge.net

As always, comments, suggestions, flames, congratulations are welcome

Fabien HENON