POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Camera Fadeover : Re: Camera Fadeover Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:35:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera Fadeover
From: Gwen & Emory Stagmer
Date: 2 Dec 2002 23:34:59
Message: <3DEC36A5.EA9B85E9@comcast.net>
I remember somebody in an IRTC round from a few years ago
using a similar trick to produce a stereo-gram pair from
within POV - no post processing.  He/She had the whole setup
to produce a stereo pair from one scene and one camera with
two sets of reflective surfaces.  It was pretty cool.
But that's been a LONG time ago...maybe 1998 or so...
The topic may have been something like "Optical Illusions".
Sorry, but I don't have time to hunt it down!

Emory