POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Tech TV's Eyedrops : Re: Tech TV's Eyedrops Server Time
8 Jul 2024 14:31:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tech TV's Eyedrops
From: Gwen & Emory Stagmer
Date: 22 Nov 2002 20:17:59
Message: <3DDED952.AB99FABD@comcast.net>
Thanks alot for your suggestions and websites.  I think I'm OK
on the color saturations since I tended to use very natural colors
in this animation.  Also: I've framed these images in such a way
that the 10% overscan probably isn't a problem.
I posted two stills to p.b.i: the titles are
"ezekiel 0" and "ezekiel 1".  Your comments are appreciated!

Emory