POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : General question about relative efficiency of CSG operations : Re: General question about relative efficiency of CSG operations Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: General question about relative efficiency of CSG operations
From: LibraryMan
Date: 22 Nov 2002 14:35:17
Message: <3DDE86F3.9FD3AFE6@att.net>
Oops, figured it out -- I'm supposed to put vectors in as C1 and C2, and
a float value for DEPTH.
So then it renders (i.e., spawns a display window) but there is still
nothing there but darkness.  Don't I put my texture statement just
before the last '}' of the macro declaration?

???
sorry, just trying to learn something...
--LM