POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : General question about relative efficiency of CSG operations : Re: General question about relative efficiency of CSG operations Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: General question about relative efficiency of CSG operations
From: LibraryMan
Date: 22 Nov 2002 11:51:19
Message: <3DDE5D14.F47CB721@att.net>
Could be a possibility, thanks.
Once I read enough of the docs to learn how to use macros, I'll be able
to see what it does!  (I usually lurk in povray.newusers -- and I tried
copying and pasting your macro into a generic test file, but since I had
not assigned a pigment or a texture, and don't know where to do so, I
saw nothing but blackness...)

--LibraryMan