POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Tech TV's Eyedrops : Tech TV's Eyedrops Server Time
8 Jul 2024 15:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  Tech TV's Eyedrops
From: Gwen & Emory Stagmer
Date: 20 Nov 2002 23:03:40
Message: <3DDC5D18.9C9944D1@comcast.net>
All,
  I'm just about finished a music video done completely
in POV I want to get on TechTV's EyeDrops show.  The technical
guidelines basically only tell me to encode it in MPEG.  I've
written TechTV and gotten no additional help.  I've rendered
all the frames in 720x540 per their recommendations.  I've got
several video programs which can assemble the files.  Are there
any pieces I may be missing?  Did I need to use field rendering?
I've rendered this at 15fps (again no direction from TechTV).

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
    Emory