POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Making VCDs? : Re: Making VCDs? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 13:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making VCDs?
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 20 Nov 2002 11:52:26
Message: <3DDBBDFA.1B47DCE3@buckosoft.com>
Scott Moore wrote:

> Check out www.vcdhelp.com and look for your players in the DVD Players

Wow.  Great site, thanks.

> section. These contain findings from other users about what does or
> doesn't play on them. Looking at your Sony player it seems that CD-R
> is not supported - try using CD-RW (DVD players tend to like CD-RW
> more than CD-R).

Duh!  I had tried several CD-Rs.  I had one CD-RW that came with the burner,
and it worked first shot.  Hey, that 352x240 doesn't look so bad on my 27" Trinitron.
:) :) :)

+++
Everyone keeps talking about this tmpgenc encoder but i am unable to connect to
http://www.tmpgenc.net .  Is it just me?

Danke

dik