POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render frames backwards : Re: Render frames backwards Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render frames backwards
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 16 Nov 2002 05:28:14
Message: <3DD61DBE.23FF80B2@gmx.de>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> [...]
>
> I think I will just killfile you.  Sorry!

No matter who is right and who is wrong in this situation or who
misunderstood something i think this is definitely an inadequate reaction
to Tom's postings.  Since Tom is a long time user of POV-Ray you can be
confident that he is defending a valid point - whether he misunderstood
something you said does not change anything about that.

And to sum up my opinion on the matter (and not on the discussion that has
evolved from it) - like Tim and Jaime i see no need for a new feature,
POV-SDL is perfectly capable of handling this without any significant
disadvantage.

Christoph

Last updated 15 Nov. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______