POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I need a faster machine : Re: I need a faster machine Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I need a faster machine
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 23 Oct 2002 04:57:02
Message: <3DB6645D.29B5F447@gmx.de>
ABX wrote:

> If you wish I can probably finish it for you for the _next_ round with my
> borland compile on my portable compiling machine: Pentium 75 MHz. ;-)

I have my doubts.  The estimated remaining render time at the current
speed is 7.1 days.  That on an 1 GHz Athlon with optimized Linux gcc
compile.  I think this could well exceed 2 month on your configuration...

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 13 Aug. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______