POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My particle system is released : Re: My particle system is released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My particle system is released
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 21 Oct 2002 21:49:10
Message: <3DB4AE59.1FC7D136@onwijs.com>
Xplo Eristotle wrote:

> If not, then you're a hypocrite, and you deserve to have your work
> stolen from you and used without compensation, just as you have used
> others' resources without compensation.
>
> -Xplo

That's a bit over the top, especially from someone who admits to
pirating.

I think your practical remarks made some sense, but still it's
up to the creator of a package to decide what to do with it and
your last few lines don't really help much here.
It's unreasonable to expect from someone that he has to shower
cash around before he's entitled to make a buck.
But then again, piracy and reason seldom go together...

Remco