POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My particle system is released : Re: My particle system is released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My particle system is released
From: Ken
Date: 21 Oct 2002 00:06:51
Message: <3DB37D82.F7F9EDDB@pacbell.net>
"hughes, b." wrote:

> "Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message
> >
> > Maybe I should place restrictions on the use of my links collection. If I
> were
> > to charge a nominal fee for every link accessed it would really help
> supplement
> > my meager income. Do you think anyone would mind?
>
> I might owe a lot.

According to the server stats for http://www.povray.org/resources/links/
it has received close to 10,000 hits already this month alone and there
are still 11 more days to go. The hits on the subpages is even greater
than that. If that's any indication of the popularity of that resource
the implications are staggering :)

--
Ken Tyler