POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My particle system is released : Re: My particle system is released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My particle system is released
From: Ken
Date: 20 Oct 2002 13:01:32
Message: <3DB2E192.E290DBE7@pacbell.net>
Rune wrote:

> Christoph Hormann wrote:
> [things about the terms of use]
>
> Christoph, I've changed the terms of use on my web site a little. Could
> you have a look at them now and let me know if they are any better than
> before?
> http://runevision.com/welcome/terms/terms.asp

Food for thought...

If I modify and use one of your include files to make an image I recieve $100
dollars for, and never credit nor contact you, are you willing to pursue legal
action against me in an international court of law?

Are you ready to back up your words with actions?

Otherwise, what do you hope to accomplish with these terms of use?

--
Ken Tyler