POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My particle system is released : Re: My particle system is released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My particle system is released
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 20 Oct 2002 12:36:46
Message: <3DB2DB9E.BB08AED@gmx.de>
Rune wrote:

> Christoph, I've changed the terms of use on my web site a little. Could
> you have a look at them now and let me know if they are any better than
> before?
> http://runevision.com/welcome/terms/terms.asp

As it seems you removed the requirement of contacting you when publishing
images made with help of your files and added a clear mention of the
possibility to obtain commercial licenses.  Surely better.

BTW, your 'pov goodies' section does not contain a link to these terms -
does this mean these are not covered by the restrictions?

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 13 Aug. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______