POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : POV-Ray 3.5 makefile for Inprise (Borland) free command-line tools : Re: POV-Ray 3.5 makefile for Inprise (Borland) free command-line tools Server Time
4 May 2024 06:02:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.5 makefile for Inprise (Borland) free command-line tools
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 4 Oct 2002 15:29:35
Message: <3D9DECEA.6090907@starman.ee>
Tony[B] wrote:
> Success! Thank you!! :-D

De nada!
But if You think, that mere 'Thank you' is sufficient, then think again!
Now You have to provide some investment return (i.e. patches, defect
corrections etc.)!

j/k, of course:-)
But seriously talking I'd like to know, whether there were omissions or
shortcomings in documentation or makefile in order to improve them. I
finished this ca. 1.30 AM (4 hours past usual bed-time!!!, but I got hit
by this can't-stop-before-finished flow!) and I'm not very sure, that
readme is quite readable or understandable by others. So if you have (or
someone else has) suggestions or corrections, then I'd like to hear them!