POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Error rendering scattering media : Re: Error rendering scattering media Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error rendering scattering media
From: Gwen & Emory Stagmer
Date: 10 Sep 2002 10:02:26
Message: <3D7DFC96.73593EE@comcast.net>
Thorsten,
   Thank you very much.  I'm usually a serious stickler for
indentation, but I was just trying, as I said, to produce
a test render and hacked some stuff together.
  I've been using POV since version 2, so I'm QUITE aware that
it's not a scanline renderer - I was referring to the way
the artifacts appeared in the test renders that showed the
error.

Emory