POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Powered By POV-RAY : Re: Powered By POV-RAY Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Powered By POV-RAY
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 3 Sep 2002 04:56:02
Message: <3D747923.836BEB2E@gmx.de>
ABX wrote:

> > Rune has made several buttons for that purpose some time ago
>
> IIRC he maintained a contest where images for icons were posted.

http://web.archive.org/web/20011122003512/rsj.mobilixnet.dk/logo/submitted/submitted.html

No, i did not mean those, i mean the 'POV-Ray NOW!' style buttons like

http://povray.co.uk/images/linkbuttons/povray.gif

Rune has made some of these for POV-Ray 3.5 and posted them in the private
pre-beta group.  I suppose they will soon be available on the povray.org
website.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,