POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Ken
Date: 2 Sep 2002 22:17:56
Message: <3D741CA4.D27A336B@pacbell.net>
Warp wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> > I appreciate you making the compromise you did for the sake of the VFAQ and
> > welcome you to present the rest of your site however you wish.
>
>   When you first reported with the problems viewing the pages with N4,

Actually it looked bad in both N4 and IE6. IE6 is supposed to be CSS2
compliant and thus the reason I commented on it in the first place. It
appears that only the version of Mozzila that you are using was able to
render it correctly.

>   It was not my intention to start such a flamewar. It's just that when
> someone despises something that is important to me and that I have made
> with effort, I often lose my temper.

Have a nice cold beer (or other beverage of your choice) and let the flame
burn out.

--
Ken Tyler