POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems of the unexpirienced. : Re: Problems of the unexpirienced. Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:13:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems of the unexpirienced.
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 27 Aug 2002 10:03:21
Message: <3D6B86A8.F12E623C@gmx.de>
Tom Melly wrote:

> Okay then - (slightly) different question - where composition is going to be an
> important feature of the final image (i.e. you're not just arsing about), is
> there anyone who leaves the composition until last?

I don't think so.  For myself artistic and technical work usually go hand
in hand from the beginning on, even if i just make up ideas in my mind i
consider how things can be implemented technically (just like the typical
YKYHBRTTLW you look at a beautiful sunset and think about what might be
the color map for it...)

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,