POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : multiple scenes in one render : Re: multiple scenes in one render Server Time
6 Oct 2024 10:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: multiple scenes in one render
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 21 Aug 2002 09:52:35
Message: <3D639B3F.6010603@free.fr>
nathan_2002 wrote:

>>>1. The myst-type book (what I'm trying now)
>>>

>>What is that ?
>>

> A so-far trilogy of popular non-violent strategy games- Myst, Riven, &
> Exile.
>
> How would one define a seperate (second) render from an ini file?

Using the clock and #if in the scene ?

But that's probably not your question.
It might have been an answer for p.newusers, but
probably not in p.animations, well, at least I assume
that you know how to make a serie of images for an animation from a
single scene...

I still do not get the "myst-type book" concept. It does not seem to be
a kind of Picture-in-Picture...