POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Still the ^ bug. WTF is no patch out there? : Re: Still the ^ bug. WTF is no patch out there? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Still the ^ bug. WTF is no patch out there?
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 30 Jul 2002 15:56:00
Message: <3D46EF4F.7030807@caltel.com>
It's not a bug. The hat^ operator has been removed from version 3.5. I
wish it wasn't, because it made things so much easier. Some people said
it caused problems with operator precedence, but I never had any
problems. Usally I would put everything into parenthesis anyway.

--
Samuel Benge

sbe### [at] caltelcom