POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Galaxy Class Enterprise? : Re: Galaxy Class Enterprise? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Galaxy Class Enterprise?
From: Jill Mehoff
Date: 14 Jul 2002 20:14:48
Message: <3D3213F8.B193B26A@meoff.sex>
> Enterprise star ship ? ther is one on .binaries.images - quite nice IMHO :)

There are several versions of the Enterprise.  I've found the original
(British Battleship Blue, round nacelles) and the refit, or -A version (white
hull, rectangular nacelles), but not the Galaxy, or -D version.  (Grey-ish
hull, oblong primary hull, "Devil-Dog" shaped nacelles).

> btw. do You need thoes models to some special purposes (if I can ask) ?

Working on a personal project.  The Enterprise D is a well-known object, and
if I could stick it into a scene, it would instantly provide scale.