POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Windows] No sound for beta-testers when installing final release : [Windows] No sound for beta-testers when installing final release Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  [Windows] No sound for beta-testers when installing final release
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 14 Jul 2002 11:49:58
Message: <3D30189D.1DBB277D@free.fr>
This message might be relevant to povray.beta-test, but I'm not sure it is not over.

I have many disks drive,
and I installed various beta on G:...
Once expired, I removed them and installed the next one.
Until the final release reached my computer, which this time
I install on C:

Looks like the install do not overwrite the setting for the sound made by the
previous betas, which just leave the sound applet with reference to removed files.

--
Non Sine Numine
http://grimbert.cjb.net/