POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray v3.5 now available : Re: POV-Ray v3.5 now available Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.5 now available
From: Dave Dunn
Date: 9 Jul 2002 14:42:52
Message: <3D2B2EA1.B33E02DA@aol.com>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> Hey, that's not fair. I was actually the first to congratulate but but you
> had to get into your time machine and thank him yesterday.
> (:-(

I think the POV Team appeciates all the congratulations they can get after all
the work they've put into this release. So, on behalf of the POV-Ray Community
on AOL (as their unpaid volunteer "leader"), I would like the thank everyone
who worked on POV-Ray 3.5, and hope to share anything that we at Keyword POV
come up with that may be of interest.

Best wishes,

Dave