POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Grid artifact in f_noise3d isosurface : Re: Grid artifact in f_noise3d isosurface Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:46:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grid artifact in f_noise3d isosurface
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 2 Jul 2002 09:50:20
Message: <3D21AF0C.3080409@wanadoo.be>

>>>It is laying around becouse people prefer laughing than reporting. They prefer
>>>free software without their possibility of help.
>>
>>And maybe also because it wasn't visible before isosurfaces ?
>
> Wasn't isosurfaces originally written for POV 2.2 ?

Oops, yes... I forgot about that (I began to discover isosurfaces with
Megapov...).

Anyway, the point I wanted to convey (I wonder why I always try the very
roundabout way instead of writing what's on my mind...) is:
Why allow a lone laughing troll to depreciate your opinion of all free
software users? The POV team itselfs, the Tag Team and most people on
this news server (yourself included) is ample proof that many are ready
to help :-)

Povingly,

Philippe