POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Mouse wheel problem under Windows XP : Re: Mouse wheel problem under Windows XP Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mouse wheel problem under Windows XP
From: Per Westermark
Date: 29 Jun 2002 18:31:58
Message: <3D1E35C1.E9203500@iapetus.neab.net>
The problem - as I have - with the mouse wheel is that it sometimes gets handled by
the
wrong scrollbar.

If one of the windows have both vertical and horizontal scrollbars, the mouse wheel
normally scrolls vertically. If I then moves the POV application to the right until
the
vertical scrollbar gets hidden by the screen edge, I often gets horizontal scrolling.

The message window of course always performs correctly, since it hasn't any horizontal
scrollbar.

/Per W