POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image_map front & back : Re: Image_map front & back Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image_map front & back
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 20 Jun 2002 15:04:00
Message: <3D12271C.9080803@caltel.com>
Sorry Greg, I meant to type 'slope', not slope_map. Slope would allow
the emblem to only show up on the front of the model if you want. See
the docs for a more detailed description of the slope pattern. Here's
what it might look like in your scene if the model is facing -z:

pigment{
  slope z
  pigment_map{
   [0 my_emblem]