POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Straight-on wide camera : Straight-on wide camera Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Straight-on wide camera
From: leming
Date: 15 Jun 2002 23:15:53
Message: <3D0C0233.7050902@spamthis.com>
I need a camera that will be able to render to a wide image (say
400x100) and not have any distortions, just be straight-on to the image.
Is there a setting to do this?  Appologies if my description isn't very
good.

I have been playing with the various projection types, and haven't been
able to find one that does what I'm looking for, or possibly I have just
blindly skipped over what I need.
--
Kevin