POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : balls 4x4x4 grid (249+198k) : Re: balls 4x4x4 grid (249+198k) Server Time
3 May 2024 02:03:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: balls 4x4x4 grid (249+198k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 2 Jun 2002 12:08:33
Message: <3CFA4301.E8DCCD39@gmx.de>
Apache wrote:

> If you want to do some bigger things like this you'll have to port your
> scripts from SDL to something faster like C/C++ or something else.

I know, but i would lose the possibility to rely on POV-Ray for generating
the enviroment collisions when having a separate program.  I probably will
wait until i get the source of POV-Ray 3.5 and make a patch...

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 02 Jun. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______