POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Possible POVWin feature addition : Re: Possible POVWin feature addition Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible POVWin feature addition
From: Brian
Date: 29 May 2002 03:53:11
Message: <3CF48924.A72BCF17@cox.net>
> I have to agree with this. Almost no-one would turn it on. If it defaults
> to 'off' we might as well not do it.
I don't know about that.  I for one would turn it on.  :-)
I do think it should be on by default though--for all those people
who don't read the install or the manual (although one could argue
that those people don't deserve updates ;-)
If a checkbox on the install is on by default and you accidentally
leave it that way, you'll be the genius that you are and click
options | notify and turn it off if you don't want it.  No sweat.

Brian