POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : billboarding and vector functions : billboarding and vector functions Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  billboarding and vector functions
From: Jeff Nighbert
Date: 28 May 2002 12:32:47
Message: <3CF3B129.138D14C2@or.blm.gov>
Hi folks,
I am a new-bee and I need to know how to cause my objects to always
"face the camera"    (In other words I would like to have an image
texture on a plane be perpendicular to the camera at all times.(such as
trees, clouds, other texture images.)) I have tried several of the
vector functions, but I haven't come across the right one.  Could
someone help me or give me an example?
Jeff